THE BUSHCAMP COMPANY once again ‘ups their game’ with some exciting new upgrades across Mfuwe Lodge and the camps.
The ideal stopover when you arrive in the South Luangwa directly from an international flight. Regroup at Mfuwe Lodge, enjoy the lodge and ease into the amazing safari that awaits.
WHAT’S NEW AT THE LODGE?
• Major refurb of the reception, dining areas, library, deck, pool and rooms.
• NEW Family Villa, with 2 en-suite bedrooms and private guide and vehicle – min 4 adults.
• NEW photographic studio, with photographic workshop facilities.
Within easy reach of Mfuwe Lodge, Kuyenda is undergoing upgrades and a market re-positioning when it reopens in mid June.
WHAT’S THE PLAN FOR KUYENDA?
• A 5th chalet makes this camp ideal for groups of friends or extended families travelling together. Accommodates a max 10 guests.
• Along with the additional chalet is a second guide & 4×4 in camp.
• Refurb of the main area, and the bucket showers will be replaced with hot and cold running water in the en-suite bathrooms.
Perfect for romance in the bush, Kapamba’s two salas are being configured into a romantic raised sleepout deck with toilet underneath. Who doesn’t love sleeping under the stars and having a loo right there in the middle of the night?
WHAT’S NEW AT KAPAMBA?
• Cool off in the NEW rim-flow pool in the main deck which will overlook the Kapamba River for the ultimate refreshing dip with a view.
• The 2 salas will double as a raised sleepout deck, with a loo underneath.
• All 4 rooms are getting a refurb with sunken bathtubs replaced by large double showers.
• Due to the refurb, Kapamba will open 2 weeks later than usual, on 27 April.