It’s the start of another new year, and another round of developments within the greater Wilderness portfolio are in the works!
• Both Little Kulala and DumaTau are closed from November through to May and July 2020 respectively.
• During the DumaTau closure, they will have a second private vehicle available at Kings Pool, which is scheduled to re-open on 16 June 2019 after its’ refurbishment.
• More camps and airstrips have been added to the Wilderness Air Botswana circuit, offering you greater flexibility.
• Great strides have been made in the reduction of plastic waste across the regions, and their new glass water bottle initiative will have even more positive impact.
• Don’t forget about their enhanced guide offering, adding great value to your clients’ safaris or stays in particular camps!