Stanley & Livingstone is Victoria Falls’ first boutique hotel, 10 minutes away from the area’s namesake Victoria Falls. This makes it an ideal base from which to explore, as well a quiet retreat away from the hustle of the busy town-centre.
The hotel is intended to be a pause on an itinerary of Southern African places and experiences. Its fresh design takes an easy-going approach to colonial style, and its spaces – both elegant and approachable – encourage guests to settle in and feel at home.
Every comfort, attentive service and good food enhance the experience, ensuring guests are very well taken care of – a hallmark of Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel. And it is at guests’ discretion to decide how much or how little they want to do.
Travel Experts at the hotel’s Private Travel Desk are always on hand to assist, and complimentary transfers link guests to Victoria Falls. The area promises days of adventure centred around the falls. From gorge swings to sunset river cruises on the Zambezi, the views will take your breath away.
Closer to home, the Big 5 Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve (on which Stanley & Livingstone is located) offers a truly special optional safari experience, with the chance to encounter the rare and critically-endangered black rhino.
• 16 luxury Suites – each with a king-sized bed (or twin configuration), en-suite bathroom, minibar, satellite TV, telephone, and air conditioning
• Two sets of Suites are interleading, and give families their own space
• The gourmet restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and opens onto a dining terrace over looking the waterhole .
• The bar and lounge areas provide more social spaces to unwind
• The fully-serviced swimming pool, with a view of the waterhole, is a favourite spot on summer afternoons
• Complimentary Wi-Fi access is provided throughout the hotel, though we do recommend disconnecting…